Saturday, September 7, 2013

Photographer Spotlight: Justin Nixon

This week's photographer spotlight exhibits the work of Justin Nixon.
"Detail: Evergreen"
Justin Nixon is a photographer from Baltimore, Maryland.

He photographs a wide range of subjects. But, as you can see, he seems especially interested in capturing scenic landscapes.

"Flowering Field"
   "Rehoboth Jetty"                                                                     "Dawn of a New Day"
My favorite factor in Nixon's photographs is the color. It's stunning. I love the vibrancy!

"Soy Field Sunset"
The contrast in the shadows and highlights also help to create very dramatic shots, which I love too.

"Disconnected"
"Sands of Time"
The picture above may be my favorite of those I posted here today. I'm especially drawn to the movement of sand downward in the composition.

"Blue Bee"                                                                                 "Sparring"
I just had to include these two photos in today's set. (If you haven't noticed already, I really like wildlife photography.)

If you also enjoyed the images I shared with you today, you should check out Justin Nixon's...

No comments:

Post a Comment