Friday, October 25, 2013

Visiting Photographer Spotlight: Virginia Harold

Earlier this week, my digital photography class got the opportunity to listen to another local photographer. 
Her name was Virginia Harold.


Virginia Harold told us about her experiences in the photography business. She also shared some of her work with us, and expressed the importance of networking and its impact on success.


I found her to be an inspiration. We graduated from the same high school and both attended the same community college. Her stories showed me that I too could still find a way to do something that I'll love.
 

She does a lot of beautiful work and she photographs subjects that she find interesting. 
I think in the end, that's one of the keys to making good images.
 

To learn more or to check out more of Virgina Harold's work...

No comments:

Post a Comment