Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Render Reflection in Photoshop

For anyone interested in playing around with the reflection effect I used for the FX assignment, you can find the detailed tutorial, with step-by-step screenshots, at:

Here's my image again. I'm not totally happy with it, but I can say I'm definitely more comfortable with Photoshop because of the process I had to go through.


If I ever find the time, I think I might play around with it again at a later date. I think some of the settings need  a little tweaking to fit larger sized images than what was used in the tutorial. The ripples, for example, aren't as drastic in my image as they are in the sample image, even though I pushed the settings as far as I could in photoshop to try to counter the difference in image size .

No comments:

Post a Comment